- Tinie Tempah- “Foreign Object” Mixtape
- That’s Rocawear Featuring Affion Crockett
- Rihanna Channels Sia And Willow Smith On First Single “Diamonds”
- Why Would A Girl Want To Brake Conor Maynard’s Heart In His New Video “R U Crazy?”
- John Legend, Lindsey Stirling And Les Twins Rock The YouTube OnStage Show At The Kennedy Center On May 28
Korean POP superstars 2NE1 recently released the video for their new digital single “I Am The Best”. They also just launch the dance cover contest for the song. The dance contest is open to 2NE1 fans from all over the world and the winner will win tickets to 2NE1’s first concert. Their U.S. released has been pushed back although they have been working with Will.I.Am on songs geared to the U.S. market. 2NE1 (CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom) are known for their unique fashion sense and they have been the muse of American Designer Jeremy Scott. They also recently signed a deal with Adidas Originals.
“I AM THE BEST” DANCE COVER CONTEST
This is not a stereotypical contest where you lose the shine over extremely talented dancers!
2NE1’s 2011 Global Event VER.2!!!!!!!
Regardless of your nationality or age, everyone from all over the world who loves 2NE1 can participate.
Remember the [2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] boom?
Now, this is a chance for you to ride a current by participating in 2NE1’s 2nd cover event!
Please upload a dance cover of ‘I AM THE BEST’. The winner will be invited to 2NE1’s first concert!
[The Easiest Way to Participate]
Step1. Upload a video of you, covering a fierce dance of 2NE1’s ‘I AM THE BEST’
Step2. (required) Entitle your video as [2NE1 ‘I AM THE BEST’ DANCE COVER]
Step 3. Lastly, give us a description of your video, cover link and your nationality on YG Events page on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ygevent
* You can check your video at right side of the main event page [You’ve contributed–>Your ideas(1)]
PLUS! TIPS on How to Raise the Odds of Winning
Leave a cheer message to 2NE1, preparing for their first concert with excitement.
In the beginning or at the end of your dance cover video, please shout out loud “Let’s Play” in your own language!
July 8th, 2011 – August 5th, 2011
on August 12th, 2011
– A video should be between 4 to 5 minutes.
– If a video has no relevance to this contest, especially if it is a commercial, an administrator may erase the content without prior notification.
– A participant who used a video of another person may be disqualified even after the winner
For More Info Please Visit 2NE1’s Facebook Page