- Kanye West Brings First Baby North West Picture To The Kris Jenner Show
- Rebecca Ferguson “Shoulder To Shoulder” Studio Version
- Attack The Block Comes To The States
- Sophia Grace and Rosie Take The Grammys Red Carpet By Storm For The Ellen Show
- Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House Live Stream Performances By Tessanne Chin, Melissa Etheridge, Aretha Franklin, Ariana Grande, Patti LaBelle, Janelle Monáe and Jill Scott
At just 16-years-old gymnast, Simone Biles is the United States’s newest all-around national champion. She impressed the crowd on Saturday (August 17) at the P&G Gymnastics Championships in Hartford, Connecticut with her win over Olympic gold medalist Kyla Ross (Silver) and Brenna Dowell (Bronze). The 2012 Olympic all-round gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas didn’t compete but offered her support for all the gymnast from the stands. Gabby became the first woman of color to win an individual all-around at the 2012 Olympics. Simone Biles is the first woman of color since Tasha Schwikert in 2002 to become the U.S. all-around national champion.